Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Friday, May 29, 2015

random nothingness

today I feel like the most beautiful person in the world. I've been feeling refreshed lately, getting gym time regularly, and don't feel tired down. I have the world at my feet, fresh air to breathe and I'm loving dry minute of it. I think the world can see it too. I've never received so many compliments before in my life. I must be doing something right. Thank you god for a great life! And feeling the love people have showered on me lately. Let it keep coming. Thank god for Myke. For making a bad day turn into a blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment