Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life as I know it

I Kimberlie Draper, have realized in the past few days, that some things will never change. And neither will people. The more you try to do something about it, the more pain and confusion you go through. Ultimately, I am taking a step back now. From everything. If it is going to cause me pain, if it is going to make me look like a fool, I am NOT going to be a part of it.
I am tired of all the negativity in this world. I was once happy. And would love to achieve that again. SO now (and I hope those of you who read this will take some advice as well) I am going to do the things that make me happy. ANd do the things I need to be doing. Not for anyone else, but for my benefit. Not to sound conceded, not to be selfish, but I think that I deserve to be happy. And everyone else does too.
Starting now, I'm focused on me. And this little guy in my stomache. The one thing that needs to mean the world to me finally does. And I realize that. It's time to be a mom. And start thinking like one as well.
This is one of those life long moments we all need to think about someday. Today is my day. LIFE LONG, is a fairly long time. Choose wisely what you do. Think wisely of what you say. Life, is a long time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment