Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Early Morning candies


I'm a firm believer in not believing a thing dietary plans have to say. It stresses the thoughts and puts empty hope in those of us who would like to be thinner, but can't because we can't afford a liposuction plan.
I woke up today feeling indifferent. That is why I have a blog now. I realize that I have an unusual way of seeing the world, and my spectrum may or may not want to be viewed by the world. We shall see shan't we?
But anyways, I woke up and decided to eat candy. And eggs. A bit of an unusual breakfast but it is sitting in my stomache very well. As are the bags and bags of sunflower seeds. I feel I may have some bird in me.....
I realize that my blog is practically sporadic.... and I apologize. I have so many thoughts that I cant contain them. And I lose them. Sometimes they come back to me, but in a few weeks, months, even years down the road. So bear with me.
But anyways, this is about food. And Yesterday I thought about food. Not to eat food but about food as in a concept kind of way. Most of peoples gatherings (get togethers) are based around food. Meetings involve a quick pizza. Friend rant sessions and venting relieves are done over a burger or salad. Church activities even Lady Gaga exuberants all shared millions of pieces of pizza in Times Square. I also realize that our nation is the largest...... in weight. Now I wonder, if we didn't focus our lives around eating, would we be more slim? I don't have much room to talk though I feel. I am normal weight, but I could lose some extra of what I have. But to those I see who struggle..... I wish I could find a cure. Maybe instead of sitting and eating, sitting and doing a craft is far better. Who would know?
I feel I have struggled with weight all my life though. Some of you may roll your eyes at me and think that 130 pound twig is just ranting. But I have. I've always seen the more popular girls in school not eat. Or if they do they eat so much less. They weigh about 105-115 and I wonder why I cant have that. They had their perfect bodies, and I was stuck in this blob. ( Not a fat blob) I've never been fat or overweight. But I think my mind weighs me down enough that it could get confused so easily. I hate it. Back and forth and back and forth people say your beautiful. No I'm not I'm just mediocre why cant you see that or say it to my face? Would it make me feel better? I think it could.
Ive started this new trend of walking on the treadmill or the elliptical. Instead of just sulking about my not fat body, I'll make it a "no fat body". No excuses KBOB will be athletic enough to be a boflex woman ( not really) But I will be shaped into what I think is beautiful. And I encourage you all to do the same. Starting............ Now

No comments:

Post a Comment