Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper...... GIRL!!!


SO I just want to fill in whoever reads this that my job is being a paper girl. No I do not ride a bike, yes I do get attacked by dogs and on small occasions cats, and no I do not like waking up early. But A job is a job and gangstas gotta eat..... I sometimes wish I could be rich and not have to worry about money, but what would I have to worry about? Everyone has worry. SO starting August 1st I'm probably gonna be digging roots for 12 dollars an hour. Monday through Friday, 8-5. SOunds easy right? Thats where they get you. Ah for sugar coated sweetnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment