Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

On Deeper Matters

I dont know what I do to be this terrible when it comes to dating, but I take the cake. I could weed out every bad boy or "closet bad boy" this universe has to offer. The song may be true nice guys finish last...... but I dont believe a word of it. I haven't met a guy who comes to the standards of "nice" as this tune so clearly assembles. A peek into my life. I am an open book, if you have a question for me I'll answer you as truthful as possible. Some hindsight on my dating. Kims list of "d-bags" 101
1. Camden- loved him. Talked about marriage; other empty aspects of my life. We fought a lot, and it was both our fault. He would use words to negotiate situations to his liking. And leave me in a mind full of doubts and hurt. He still remains to this day one of my all time best friends. Even though sometimes I HATE him. I LOVE him too.
2. Stinky- was a waste of my time. (If you dont like my honesty, you may need to leave my blog for this post). A cheater always gets caught Bradee. It's only a matter of time. Good thing we weren't serious.
3. Devin- Filled a temporary void in my life. Getting over Camden was so hard. Immensely.  When that was full, I didn't need him anymore. He was still in love with his ex girlfriend and he didn't need me. I moved on.
4.Shawn- We make excellent friends. That is all
5. Tyler. TFF Your head is in the air and your brain is green from all that weed. But your funny. Not my type of material at all.
6. Shaun- Try a bit and you may get the girl. Just not this one.
7. Kalen- Please sort out your life. I know you have so much on your plate but please.
8.Justin- Save your words for someone who cares. He spent so much time convincing people what a great guy he is, and to feel bad for him. Now I know what to think of you. And now I know how Kourtnee truely felt, but not by hearing about it. But by witnessing it 7 feet from me.
9. I dont know who you are- treat me right, and I will treat you right. Hold my hand in public. Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Be smart, and mend my heart together. Because there are pieces scattered across this life. And I dont think I can get them back. Maybe you could fix me. Fix this troublesome mindset I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment