Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who am I (more in depth)


I am the only me I am
I can say I love my life. That is the light. I survived 2 car accidents. I am Kimberlie Brooke Draper. Sunshine Wilcox was my name at birth. I'm not joking. I love to eat hamburgers and pizza. No rice cakes for me.
I love my life. To death. I have the best sister in the world. ANd no one can top that. I have met some of the craziest, different people in the whole world. And I love them for being unique.
From this moment onI will be myself. To the end because I'm happy with who I am. I'm a ballerina, a bmx rider, a soccer girl. I geek out at playing video games or petting electric eels. I can announce the alphabet backwards if you ask me too. I love animals and cry at the animal abuse commercial (EVERY TIME) I have a diary I never write in. I like taking pictures. I have lots of clothes I never wear. I just like them. I want to be beautiful always. Because I know I am. I get mad easy. I cry on occasion. I laugh at naughty jokes or racist ones but I love my ethnic friends. I dance and sing in the shower. I like crazy hairstyles but dont dare do some of them. I fantasize of gerard Butler. I still always think about how those who have hurt me are doing. I still think about those I have hurt and how they are doing.
I believe in a heavenly father. ANd a Christ. And a holy ghost. I believe that someone is watching me very closely from heaven. I think it may be from doing baptisms for the dead in the lds temple.
I love music. ANd believe that everyone at the Orem and Provo HOT TOPICs are musically brilliant cuz they know everything. I always learn something from everyone I have met. And I will carry that with me to my grave. To those who read this your great for giving me the time.
Thanks for being a part of my life
I want to change. And I need your help. I want to see the life I once had as an athlete, an avid church member, a leader in my community, a shoulder to cry on. I want to be a good girl. So dont bother me with nonsense that doesn't conform to my standards. Because I wont comply. I will not break this time. I am very strong....... in mind, soul and my physical being. Thank you for listening

1 comment:

  1. The internet is written in pen, not pencil, so you can't erase this. -anonymous

    ReplyDelete