Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Deuces

To those of you who don't know what I mean about deuces, it means peacing out or giving up and walking away.
My life at the moment has alot of Deuces I am going to make a toast to. (with sparkling cyder cuz my baby is not an alcoholic)
Deuces  to the douchebags
Deuces to the liars.
Deuces to failed relationships.
Deuces to Sanpete county.
Deuces to shitty living.
Deuces to ignorance.
Deuces to non believers.
Deuces to cell phones that have grey zones that don't work.
Deuces to this hair cut.
Deuces to being ill.
Deuces to immitation candy.
Deuces to being young, and almost a parent.
Deuces to the memories. That I would rather just forget. Like they all seem to do.
Deuces to falling in love.
Deuces to being in love.
Deuces to letting more people in. When i'd rather be alone.
Toast to being alone, and finding things on my own.
Toast to the silence. It helps me keep my head clear.
Toast to recieving my dream. Or being a little closer to it.
Toast to starting a book.
On teen pregnancy.
Deuces for being a single pregnant woman.
Toast to being a single mom , cuz I'll prove them all wrong.
All that bullshit is for the birds.
I'm on some new shit chuckin my deuces up.
I'm moving on to something better.
No more tryna make it work.


you make me wanna say bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment