Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

On Even Deeper Matters....

My post a while back has my list of D_BAGS 101. And the last number did not have a name. I can honestly say, I am in a relationship with the most perfect guy ever. Hands down. Well, perfect for me. He helps me every day be something even I am proud of. I've opened up my heart to him. And I never want to lose him.
Tommy Chicago is the world I'd always dreamed of having, but never got. I always threw away every guy i dated because I never had the feeling I'd be with them forever. I'd walk on the thin lines of my relationships, and push my boundaries until my string fell..... and I ran into another tangled web.
Tommy untangles my webs. He showed me, that being honest, even if getting in trouble is worth more than gold. He taught me, that talking is the best solution to any problem, good or bad. He showed me, that there are good in people, even if they do things they shouldn't. He reminds me every day how beautiful I am, even when I felt like the ugliest girl in the world. He eases my burdens, he takes away my pain. He gets me to believe there is a little peace in this world every day I wake up to him. And every time I kiss him he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in this world.
I never want to lose these feelings. I feel like my whole heart is put back together, without stitches, without glue. With the love of my one and only.
I love you Thomas Patrick McGowan Jr. And I will always feel this way.
oh and P.S.
I LOVE YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment