Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sooooo much..

It's so much to write and a pressing little time that I share this post to the world. I say that because in fact, the world is surely aloud to see and have access to what I write. And as a matter of fact, I don't care.
Alot of people have been saying some pretty uncanny things to me, about me, and indirectly towards me. I would like to tell you all now, that they are more than likely not true. If you would like to know what is true, then ask me. Don't make assumptions. I really feel as though alot of young adults are wasting their time with my name in their mouth. And frankly, you all don't know me. The ones who know me the most are my loving sister, brother and my Tommy Chicago. Also, There have been things said about him. Keep hurtful things to yourself. I've seen it in formspring, and on facebook. And I will tell you everyone can see it. Even your parents and loved ones.
On a sidenote. A very large sidenote. I am going to have a baby. With a due date on Halloween. Ha. I never thought I would have kids. To be honest, I never thought I would have a boyfriend or ever get married. I made dreams to be single. And the closest thing to a child would have to be a dog. Or more simple, a chameleon. Random..... yes..... logical...... maybe....reality.... I was completely wrong. I hope, if anyone has parenting advice, that they will give it to me. I'm welcome to all ears. I have never raised a child. But I want to give it everything I had, have and more. Because in fact, He or she, might actually put me in my place this time. Which is nice.
liars, I hope that you choose to tell the truth. Because in fact, you cannot hide from god, you cannot hide from your inner thoughts (conscious) and those who lie about what I am involved in or my boyfriend or my family or my friends you definitely cannot hide from me. And how I find truth. You can't lie to a liar. Everyone lies. Some to hurt and some to not. Everyone sins. Everyone has a part of them they are ashamed of. Instead of sorting through the flaws of others, maybe give your inner self a look around and tell me (or whomever you feel the need to talk about) that your perfect. I would love to hear it. And when I do, I'll laugh. And walk away. And not turn my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment