Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Series of Unfortunate Events

So as of late, I've decided I am 1. A very lucky individual; and 2. Very unlucky at the same time.
Within a matter of weeks, I have managed to A. Have an entire city of people hate me and want me dead due to them being falsely informed by a retarded girl. B. become horribly sick within days so bad I needed to be hospitalized. And C. Make my car light on fire and have it completely totaled.
Thats the unlucky part.
The lucky things in my life are better than anything that could ever go wrong with me, or my possessions. I have a family who loves me no matter what my situation is. ANd that is worth more than anything this world has to offer. I survived yet another car accident. I mean, my car could have exploded on the freeway and I would have been a human shishcabob. And also with the car I'm grateful to have a sister and brother who used to be in the car dealing business. So I receive the best input with any car I even think of looking at. I have a boyfriend who cares the world for me, and friends who feel the same. I got one person to see the truth in Hillary Ungrichts lies upon lies, and my body has a miraculous healing rate. Thanks to the man upstairs.
Thank you to anyone and everything who makes my life better than what it could be. Thank you lord, for giving me the intuition to see right from wrong, and choose the right (in most cases). Thank you Kristy Mayo, for being the best sister anyone could ask for. Sometimes I don't feel like I deserve the blessings that my family gives me every day. Thank you to my friends, for always sticking by me, even if I mess up sometimes. Thank you Tommy, for putting up with my emotional rollercoaster I'm always on. You know me better than myself sometimes. And thank you annonymous (they know who they are) for believing me when everyone else who didn't know me didn't.
And thank you to whomever I've missed. My mind is in several places at this point.
Liars, I hope you sleep well tonight. Because karma works in every direction. Weather you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment