Good morning.....evening...... or maybe just day

I am Kim Draper. Salutations. This is my blog full of my mind, emotion and contents. If you wish to find someone else, you may need to go elsewhere.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ughhhh.....

So this past week has been basically a hell for me. I've been sick, and it progressively gets worse. Today, I went to the hospital because I was hurting so bad, It took everything inside of me not  to throw up from the pain. 
And the doctor took forever. The nurse had to stick me twice for blood because she was inadequate at her job and didn't get anywhere near my vein ( I'm no doctor and still I know how to do an Iv.) And giving them a urine sample ( Sorry for the discustingness) was like pulling shards of glass out of my reproductive organs. To make things so much better, Tommy and I sat there for about 2 hours just to get an ultrasound. I'm never going to the emergency room ever again. Waiting to get Lady Gaga tickets take less time than the craziness I spent in the hospice. 
I found out I have a U.T.I. for those who don't know that is a urinary tract infection. And boy does it hurt like nothing you have felt in your life. It is an awkward pain. And my nurse said it was so bad my kidneys are inflamed. That explains everything.
The body is an amazing thing. Some of those amazing things are hell. You may feel as if you are trapped inside yourself, suffering and you cannot stop it. My dad used to get kidney stones frequently, and I've never heard a man like my dad cry until then. And believe me, my dad is not the crying type. I now know how ( ha looks kinda cool to read) my dad felt in a way. Because I'm feeling it now. 
I will say, if any of you read this, if you are suffering any type of body pain, to get rest. The more you get the better you will feel. Drink lots of fluid to flush your body out. And don't think about the pain.
To all those leisures in life that we all take for granted, try to think about the things you are thankful in life. And thank god for giving you the opportunity to achieve those things. 
I know this is so short. But my  arms are dying from typing,
till later,
Kimbob23

No comments:

Post a Comment